Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of different ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on our site, place an order on our site, subscribe to a social media app related to our site and it's contents, subscribe to a news letter, and in connection with any other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, mailing address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply any personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Whenever Users interact with our Site we may collect non-personal identification information. Non-personal identification information may include browser name and the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connecting to our site. This can include the operating system, internet service providers utilised and any other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our site may use 'cookies', which are to enhance the User experience. User's web browser places cookies on their hard drive to sometimes track information about them and for record keeping purposes. User may choose to set their web browser to not allow cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If the User set's their browser to not allow cookies, some parts of the site may not function properly.
How we use collected information
The 100s Club LTD may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Improve and provide the highest customer service.
- To improve and increase the effectiveness with customer problems.
- To give a more personalised and efficient customer experience.
- We may use the information gathered in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- We may use information gathered in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our site to make the customer experience the best it can possibly be.
- We may utilise your feedback to improve our products and services
- To process payments.
- We may use any information Users provide about themselves when placing an order. This information will only be used to provide service for that order We do not share this information with any outside parties, expect to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, surveys, contests or any other Site feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about any topics we think that will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
- We may use the email address to send User any information or updates pertaining to their order, as well as to respond to their questions, any enquires and/or any other requests. If User requests to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company updates, news, related product information or service information etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving any future emails, detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe will be included in the bottom of each email. The User will be able to unsubscribe at any time providing they are able to access their emails.
How we protect your information
Appropriate action for data collection, storage, processing practacises and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, destruction or disclosure of your personal information is practiced at all times. This can include your personal information, username, transaction information, password and data stores on our Site.
Any private data and sensitive information exchanged between the Site and it's Users will happen over a SSL secured communication channel. This is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
Personal identification information of Users is not sold, traded or rented to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information that is not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Third party service providers may be used to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf. Examples of this are newsletters or surveys which we may send out. Information may be shared to these third parties for those limited purposes, providing that your permission has been given to share this information.
Your acceptance of these terms
You signify your acceptance of this sites policy and terms of service by using this Site. Do not use our site if you do not agree to this policy. By continuing to use the Site following the posting of any changes made to this policy, you will be deemed that you accept any changes made.
Last updated 10/02/2018